Sales Consultant Full-Time AND Part-Time
Driven by the desire to provide an iconic customer experience
At CarMax, we ensure customers can buy the vehicles they want in a way that suits them. That demands a special kind of sales consultant: one who takes time to build relationships with customers in order to understand their true needs. Join us, and you will help each customer purchase the right car, not the most expensive one. We’ve become the nation’s largest retailer of used cars due to our honesty and transparency, and those same traits will help you succeed too.
What you will do – Essential responsibilities
- Use your knowledge of CarMax inventory to assist customers in finding a vehicle that meets their needs
- Guide customers every step of the way, from sale or appraisal to test drives and arranging financing applications
- Complete all relevant records and documentation to ensure smooth transactions for our customers
Learn and succeed as part of a team
This is a high energy sales environment where you will work as a team to meet goals and we’ll give you everything you need to be successful. Auto sales experience is not necessary – we provide paid training and a personal sales mentor who is dedicated to your ongoing development. Bring us your ability to connect with people and build relationships, and we’ll help you succeed. The prospects are bright for sales professionals who aspire to become mentors, managers and business leaders, and who are ready to work and learn as part of a team.
Qualifications and requirements
- Sales and customer service experience, in an area such as retail, is preferred
- Good listening skills and a strong customer focus
- High level of self-motivation
Position Type: Part-Time,Full-Time
Salary Range: $30,000-$50,000,0-$29,999