Job Coach Supported Employment - $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS
POSITION: Specialist – Employment Training Specialist
Instruct and coach persons served in Supported Employment and Skills Training Program positions with outside employers and/or businesses. Act as a liaison between persons served and employer and/or internship site providing feedback to support persons served continued success. Assure quality services are provided in compliance with all accreditation and organizational standards. Assist in the development and ensure the implementation of the CCSP & MCO Plan and the required documentation for persons served.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Instruct, supervise, support and assist persons served in competitive employment and training programs in the community, in accordance with the CCSP.
- Serve as a resource to persons served and employers and/or internship sites to help persons served succeed in integration into the work environment.
- Provides bus service training to persons served, arrange transportation as needed for persons served to and from job sites.
- Complete documentation for persons served that is complete, accurate, and represents individual goal obtainment.
- Ensure a safe and productive environment by providing supervision of persons served and instruction of persons served on safety procedures of their workplace.
- Ensure progress is being made and recorded for programs and ensure implementation of each CCSP & MCO Plan for persons served.
Assist in the development of the CCSP & MCO Plan for persons served as assigned, including pre and post staffing paperwork and
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Social or Human Services with two (2) years related successful work experience. Exceptions must receive prior approval from the Executive Director.
- Must complete 9.5 hours of approved training within 6 months & annually thereafter.
- Must meet agency policy on transportation, background checks and provide on-going proof of personal vehicle insurance.
- Meet agency Medication Manager Certification as assigned.
Position Type: Full-Time
Salary Range: $30,000-$50,000