Plant Controller - Des Moines
Our client is looking for a plant controller. If you are proficient in Excel, GAAP, SOX, ERP, continuous improvement and have five plus years of experience in a manufacturing environment, please apply. Our client is an "essential business".
$70-100k + bonus
Some additional duties of a plant controller include:
- Advise and support management in making long-term, strategic financial decisions related to production planning, procurement and investments for the plant.
- Provide financial direction and support to Plant Manager regarding financial planning, budgeting, accruals, or investment activities of the plant.
- Drive plant-specific key performance indicators.
- Be able to make suggestions to insure plant profitability.
- Understand and utilize data key financial systems.
Plant Controller Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration or Accounting
- Master’s Degree and/or CMA/CPA certification preferred.
Position Type: Full-Time
Salary Range: $100,000- Greater