Administrative Sales Support Representative
The Administrative Sales Support Representative 3 provides timely and effective sales administrative support to assist with the acquisition or retention of customers. The Sales Support Representative 3 performs advanced administrative/operational/customer support duties that require independent initiative and judgment. May apply intermediate mathematical skills.
The Sales Support Representative 3 drafts sales documentation such as internal reports, presentations, job aids, etc. Makes standard calculations to accurately compile and report statistics. Performs research on sales data and provides support to the sales teams. Answers internal and external customer inquiries. Communicates with staff from other areas in the organization to confirm the status of tasks and projects and resolve customer complaints. Maintains up-to-date customer records. Decisions are typically focus on methods, tactics and processes for completing administrative tasks/projects. Regularly exercises discretion and judgment in prioritizing requests and interpreting and adapting procedures, processes and techniques, and works under limited guidance due to previous experience/breadth and depth of knowledge of administrative processes and organizational knowledge. Performs other relevant duties deemed necessary to achieve department and company-wide goals.
Typical duties in this Market office include:
- Order supplies and marketing materials, keep track of inventory, stock and maintain an organized supply area with current materials
- Assist sales reps and sales management with sales support needs
- Engage with and assist members/visitors to the MarketPoint office
- Maintain Guidance Center Manager database accurately
- Handle facilities issues including equipment maintenance
- Develop solid relationships with Humana MarketPoint associates, partners, vendors, etc.
- Ensure adherence to corporate policies and guidelines as well as CMS guidelines
- Perform sales reporting duties, creating and maintaining reports and information in various databases
- Assist sales management team with completing reports, PowerPoint presentations and other projects as needed
- Maintain office files and other records
- Assist with promoting events/activities, maintaining RSVP lists and set-up of events in the Storefront location
- High School Diploma
- 1 - 3 years of experience in sales, marketing, or related field
- 1 or more years of leadership experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - Word, PowerPoint, Outlook & Excel
- This role is part of Humana's Driver safety program and therefore requires an individual to have a valid state driver's license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100/300/100 limits
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Ability to lift up to 50 lb boxes
- Must live within a daily commutable distance from the Urbandale, IA office
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree
- Healthcare industry experience
- Bilingual with the ability to speak, read and write in both English and Spanish without limitations or assistance
Any Humana associate who speaks with a member in a language other than English must take a language proficiency assessment, provided by an outside vendor, to ensure competency.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
Position Type: Full-Time
Salary Range: $30,000-$50,000