Registered Nurse (Full-Time Nights)
At Exemplar Care, our focus is to solve the problems facing healthcare by providing innovative solutions. We are seeking team members who are inspired by the idea of delivering care differently and changing the face of healthcare.
We value our patients and team in a way that others can’t match. We know that happy, engaged employees enjoy their work and provide patients with the best possible care. We provide a supportive work environment, allowing you to deliver quality care.
As a Nurse, you will directly and positively impact the health and well-being of the patients you serve through the provision of professional medical services. You will:
- Follow clinic procedure/protocol for the organization and management of the electronic medical record. Completes medical records according to established protocol.
- Apply professional nursing skills in the provision of preventive health maintenance and treatment of ill and injured patients utilizing the four aspects of the nursing process: assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation.
- Facilitate interdisciplinary communication. Utilizes other members of the health care team in assessing the patient and analyzes patient data.
- Assess learning needs of the patient and significant others. Gives clear and complete information to patient and family.
- Demonstrate ability to recognize and assess urgent/emergency needs of patients and initiate appropriate emergency procedures as needed.
- Assist with a variety of procedures, exams and/or operation of clinical equipment as assigned. Proficient in IV skills and venipuncture skills. Evaluates and triages individual patients and physician/patient calls.
- Provide patient teaching and facilitates communication between physician and client.
- Provide mentorship and support to other clinical staff.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Active license in the state of Iowa
- Minimum two years of experience
- No prior restrictions/penalties on state-issued healthcare licenses
The culture at Exemplar Care is built on our shared core values.
We FIERCELY CARE for our patients, our community, and each other. We respectfully listen and meet people where they are. We provide the right care in the right place at the right time every time.
We DO RIGHT BY PEOPLE by treating every patient and team member like family. We do the next right thing. We assume good intentions.
We DO WHATEVER IT TAKES to impact the lives of our patients when providing care. We embrace our own unique talents. We strive to make a difference. We smile and make work fun!
We ALWAYS IMPROVE by innovating and iterating. We are open to new ideas and new ways. We ask questions, keep learning, and gain understanding.
If joining our team sounds like a challenge you are interested in, apply today. We can’t wait to talk to you!
Exemplar Care believes in the value of diversity within our workforce and is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $30.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Night shift
- Rotating weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- West Des Moines, IA 50266: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- RN (Required)
Work Location: In person
Position Type: Full-Time
Salary Range: $50,000-$100,000