Certified Medical Assistant (Full Time)
At Exemplar Care, our focus is to solve the problems facing healthcare by providing innovative solutions. We are seeking team members who are inspired by the idea of delivering care differently and changing the face of healthcare.
We value our patients and team in a way that others can’t match. We know that happy, engaged employees enjoy their work and provide patients with the best possible care. We provide a supportive work environment, allowing you to deliver quality care.
We are currently seeking three compassionate and dedicated CMAs to join our Care Team! Full-Time shifts, 36-40 hours a week, rotating weekends and holidays. Candidate must be able to have availability to cover shifts as needed for team members calling out at all locations.
As a back office staff member, you will directly and positively impact the health and well-being of the patients you serve through the provision of professional medical services. You will also:
- Follow clinic procedure/protocol for the organization and management of the electronic medical record. Completes medical records according to established protocol.
- Apply professional clinical skills in the provision of preventive health maintenance and treatment of ill and injured patients utilizing the four aspects of the clinical process: assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation.
- Facilitate interdisciplinary communication. Utilizes other members of the health care team in assessing the patient and analyzes patient data.
- Assess learning needs of the patient and significant others. Gives clear and complete information to patient and family.
- Demonstrate ability to recognize and assess urgent/emergency needs of patients and initiate appropriate emergency procedures as needed.
- Assist with a variety of procedures, exams and/or operation of clinical equipment as assigned. Proficient in venipuncture skills. Evaluates and triages individual patients and physician/patient calls.
- Provide patient teaching and facilitates communication between physician and client.
- Provide mentorship and support to other clinical staff.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Active certification in the state of Iowa
- Minimum two years of experience
Position Type: Full-Time
Salary Range: $30,000-$50,000