Web & Graphic Design
Golden Openings is an award winning, one of a kind business that helps new business open their doors in style. We have the giant 3-foot scissors that really cut, new business banners, official ceremonial ribbon, decorations, catering, large inflatable balloons, mailing labels of businesses and residents, celebrities, invitations and more! We offer over 10000 products and services and work with companies worldwide.
Golden Opening’s Mission Statement is: “To energetically help the world celebrate success by making ceremonial events unforgettable through our creative ideas, service above self, unique products and giving back to the community”. We live this mission every day, with every client. We define our success through the success of a client’s event. Our passion and experience have established Golden Openings as the grand opening, ribbon cutting and groundbreaking experts of the world.
This role will provide web site development, graphic design, web product management, SEO promotion, and social media support. The role will need to understand the product catalog, vendors, internal systems, and processes. The primary purpose of the role is to advance Golden Opening’s digital presence and improving the Golden Openings website. It is a very dynamic environment with new and exciting challenges every day. The candidate will work with some of the most well known and respected companies across the world.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Advance the Golden Openings website through improved designs, structure, and code.
- Take product photos and edit images and publish to website.
- Assist customers with digital grand opening services.
- Configure product catalog within the web site and the inventory management software.
- Analyze SEO progress and perform activities to improve SEO.
- Analyze Google advertising and work to improve advertising efficiency.
- Post on social media and connect with customers when they share their event images.
- Configure our customer feedback system and collect customer reviews.
- Assist with product inventory, special projects, events, and office activities as needed.
- Assist staff with questions, concerns, issues etc.
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following skills:
- 2-5+ years of experience in web design and development
- Advanced Adobe Photoshop skills
- SEO knowledge and skills
- Google analytics and Google Ads skills and experience
- Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram social media publishing and admin skills
- Excellent relationship and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work at a fast pace in a deadline driven environment
- Strong sense of teamwork and proven success working within a team
- Excellent attention to detail, thoroughness and accuracy
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools
- Creative and enthusiastic approach, ability to generate new ideas
Position Type: Full-Time
Salary Range: $30,000-$50,000