Project Engineer (43586)
Locally known with a stellar reputation for employee engagement, salary, and growth, our manufacturing partner is looking for a Project Engineer to join their team in the Quad Cities area. Oversee projects varying in size and scope, and enjoy the autonomy to complete them as you see fit with as much support and guidance as you want. This is a great landing spot to grow into other company areas, as this person will wear many hats in their role. Check it out!
- Identify and implement project engineering activities while collaborating with the rest of the engineering team and engineering leadership
- Communicate with multiple stakeholders at any given time, giving updates on time, needs, and delivery
- Prepare capital project scope, estimates, justifications, and cost control tracking to ensure budgetary compliance.
- Adhere to strict safety and quality standards
- Support and monitor processes and troubleshoot problems as needed
- Procurement, installation, commissioning, and start-up of new equipment
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent experience
- Excellent time management, organizational, and communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite, CAD, and CMMS preferred
- Driven and task-oriented
Position Type: Full-Time
Salary Range: $50,000-$100,000