Are you looking for a great gig where the work is actually fun? Do you want to work somewhere you can get real job experience and make a difference? Check out Goldfish Swim School! We’re a rapidly growing, award winning swim school franchise that is not your typical company!
We change lives! We help children reach their goals! We love our employees and reward them with awards, bonuses and fun social events! We offer paid training and flexible shifts. Even better? Due to the rapid growth of our school, advancement opportunities exist for the right candidate.
- Leadership roles
- Flexible hours
- Competitive pay
- Valuable work experience
- Loves to work with children
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills
- Must pass background examinations (included with training)
Job Title: Sales Representative
Reports to: General Manager / Director of Operations
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Summary: Promotes quality customer service and processes sales and registration transactions. Acts as the first point of contact for potential and current Goldfish customers, and is responsible for presenting a positive image for the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers telephones, responds to inquiries, takes messages and screens and directs phone calls in a professional manner.
- Processes student registrations using effective sales / customer service techniques.
- Schedules and manages pool parties. Supervises party staff.
- Resolves customer concerns using a WOW! Customer Service.
- Assists members with purchases of merchandise and vending.
- Greets parents and students as they report to the front desk.
- Checks in students on the attendance tracking system.
- Maintains cleanliness of the front desk area, Snack Shack area, changing areas, restrooms and observation area.
- Monitors Snack Shack area and provides guidance to Snack Shack staff.
- Checks voicemail and email correspondence and responds in a timely manner.
- Updates informational displays with accurate and timely promotions and literature.
- Provides occasional administrative support for management personnel, including the General Manager and Assistant General Manager.
- Makes calls to resolve open account problems.
- Enforces safety rules and regulations to prevent accidents. Administers first aid when necessary.
- Fulfills other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Employer.
Education/Experience: High school diploma or GED required. Some college preferred. Intermediate level computer skills required using Word, Excel and other software systems.
Certifications and licenses: CPR, First Aid and AED certification strongly preferred.
Work Environment: While performing this job, the employee is exposed to heat and humidity occasionally. Noise level is usually moderate.