Survey Instrument Person – Fulltime
Experienced Survey Instrument Person for construction layout and other duties related to Engineering and Land Surveying. Duties would include: Construction Staking, Topographic Survey and Utility Mapping, Alta Land Title Surveys, Boundary and Retracement Surveys, and As-Built Surveys
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Construction Layout.
- Must have demonstrated abilities with functioning in one and two person survey crews.
- Have a strong mathematic background and perform mathematical calculations related construction and surveying.
- Have a working knowledge and ability to read construction plans and specifications.
- Prepare and maintain records, logs, field books and other related documentation.
- Ability to carry/lift a minimum of 50 lbs. and traverse over uneven terrain and active construction sites, undeveloped ground and wooded sections.
- Knowledge of operating and maintaining survey equipment including Trimble GPS, Trimble Robotic Total Station, Trimble Base Stations and TSC 7 Data Collectors with Trimble Access Software.
- Have excellent communication skills and use of appropriate social skills to interact with coworkers, supervisors and the general public to sufficiently exchange or convey information and to receive work direction.
- Reliable, regular and punctual attendance a must.
- Ability to work 50-60 hours per week during Construction Season.
Position Type: Full-Time