Staff Accountant (30387)
Our Des Moines client has tremendously evolved over the past four decades from being able to support one industry to now being able to support a wide array of industry needs. From continually exceeding customers’ expectations and expanding whom they can help, our client has experienced growth.
There is an open Staff Accounting position on our client’s internal accounting team. Preparing and reviewing financial statements, records and reports will be your primary duties in this position. If you have a strong accounting background, pride yourself on providing excellent customer service, and want to be part of a great team, please apply today!
- Assist in preparation of annual budget
- Prepare various account reconciliations
- Oversee debt and related lease payments
- Manage companys fixed assets
- Calculate employees sales commissions
- 3+ years’ accounting principles and practice experience required
- Public accounting experience desirable
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Bachelor’s in accounting preferred
- CPA preferred
Hours may vary: 8:00AM-5:00PM Monday-Friday
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Taylor Maroste at (515) 225-7000 or email Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.