Senior Staff Accountant (30153)
Do you have a strong leadership skill set and a thorough understanding of various accounting functions? Our financial and insurance industry client has partnered with Palmer Group in their search for their new opening. We are looking for candidates who are ready to expand their abilities and have sound judgment when it comes to financial principles. In our client’s Senior Staff Accountant position you will have a primary focus on preparing various tax returns and continually utilizing your accounting knowledge. With this position, a competitive salary, work stability, and full benefits are offered. Apply today to be considered!
- Produce and compile financial statements
- Execute day-to-day bookkeeping functions
- Prepare various types of income taxes
- Develop client relationships
- Ensure compliance is being met
- 2+ years’ accounting experience required
- CPA required
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once with time sensitive deadlines
- Bachelor’s in accounting or finance preferred
Hours may vary: 8:00AM-5:00PM Monday-Friday
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Taylor Maroste at (515) 225-7000 or email Taylor at email@example.com.