Investment Operations Analyst (30088)
Palmer Group is currently recruiting professionals with an extensive background in the financial industry for a newly created role. The Investment Operations Analyst position is a contract opportunity to review derivative trade bookings to ensure the accurate trade flow enters their accounting system. Along with the job responsibilities, there are many perks of this position including competitive compensation, on-site cafeteria/ fitness facilities and casual Fridays. If you are interested in hearing more or would like to apply, please fill out an application today!
- Oversee alternative investment reporting
- Perform derivative, tracking, reconciliations, and reporting
- Streamline processes
- Reconcile exposure management activities
- Maintain ISDA awareness on standards
- Perform monthly and daily collateral management
- Analyze market-to-market valuations
- Bachelor’s in accounting or related field required
- 1-5 years’ investment operations experience required
- ISDA Master Agreement and Derivative Support Annex knowledge preferred
- Excellent customer services skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Access
Hours: 8:00AM-5:00PM Monday-Friday
- Additional hours as needed
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Taylor Maroste at (515) 225-7000 or email Taylor at email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Groups benefits or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.