Insurance Coordinator (30741)
Palmer Group has partnered with a local Iowa client who focuses on providing rehabilitation care for Iowa natives. This locally owned and operated client of ours is in need of an Insurance Coordinator to provide patient and provider account resolution support. Candidates that will really catch our eyes will have accounts receivable and medical terminology familiarity. This position has the potential to be a direct placement, has competitive pay, and offers the opportunity to work for a stable and traditional company! Apply today to be considered.
- Verify health insurance benefits
- Provide incoming communication support
- Adhere to confidentiality and third-party liability laws
- Determine appropriate action steps needed to take
- Review and respond to insurance claims
- Assist with other projects as needed
- 1+ years’ accounts receivable and insurance experience
- Familiarity with medical terminology and coding a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once with time-sensitive deadlines
Hours may vary: 8:00AM-5:00PM Monday-Friday
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Taylor Maroste at (515) 225-7000 or email Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Visit our website for a complete list of Palmer Groups’ benefits or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.