Denials Associate (30114)
If you value a professional atmosphere where there is room to grow and gain valuable experience, Palmer Group may have the perfect opportunity for you. Our client is looking for a Denials Associate on a direct hire basis. This position is ideal for an experienced candidate who possesses a background in coding or denials. If you would like an opportunity to work for a company that offers a suite of benefits and flexible work hours, please apply now!
- Validate denials and ensure coding is accurate
- Organize and analyze large volumes of denials
- Prepare analytical summary reports and send specialized invoices upon request
- Identify and report trends in carrier payments and denials
- Charge entry/posting and payment postings
- Other tasks as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required, Associate’s Degree preferred
- 2+ years of coding/ denial experience required, preferably ENT and/or Podiatry related
- Healthcare industry knowledge highly preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication required
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, specifically Word and Excel
- 7:00AM-3:30PM or
Interested and qualified applicants can contact Taylor Maroste at 515-255-7000 or email Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.