Are you looking to be a key part of an accounting team? Do you want to work for a local company who has a history of stability? Our client has collaborated with us in their search to find a qualified Controller to help lead their accounting department. In this position, you will be responsible for financial budgeting, reporting, and various projects. In order to be successful in this position you will need to have strong analytical and problem-solving skills along with financial reporting experience. Our client is offering a generous salary, excellent health benefits package, and 401K match contributions. To be considered, apply today!
- Conduct internal and external audits
- Perform month and year-end closing and reporting
- Manage General Ledger postings and reconciliations
- Track and manage inventory
- Process account payables and account receivables
- Perform budget variance reporting
- 5+ years’ accounting experience required
- 2 years’ supervisory experience
- Proficient Microsoft Suite skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s in accounting or finance preferred
Hours may vary: 8:00AM-5:00PM Monday-Friday
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Taylor Maroste at (515) 225-7000 or email Taylor at email@example.com.