Commercial Credit Analyst (30711)
Palmer Group is seeking a motivated individual with advanced communication skills to become our client’s next Commercial Credit Analyst. The ideal candidate will possess excellent customer service and negotiation skills. The company we are assisting is constantly expanding which creates wonderful growth potential. If you are looking for stable employment and feel you meet the requirements, please apply today!
- Perform credit and collection duties
- Evaluate financial statements and authorize the establishment of credit
- Assist with account resolution
- Utilize phone and communication skills to build and maintain customer relationships
- Bachelor’s in accounting, finance, or related field required
- Minimum of 1 year of customer service experience required
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Team player with good communication
- Strong problem-solving skills
Hours: 9:30AM-6:00PM Monday-Friday
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Taylor Maroste at (515) 225-7000 or email Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Groups benefits or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.