Bookkeeper - Part-Time
Are you looking for a flexible part-time position where you can utilize your basic accounting skills? We have partnered with one of our Ankeny clients to find a part-time Bookkeeper. This is a contract-to-hire position at a very welcoming client of ours. While on the job, you will experience a small company feel and have the flexibility to work only two days per month. If you are interested in this position and have experience using QuickBooks, please fill out an application!
- Record various received deposits
- Manage accounts payable
- Process payroll for a small group of employees and independent contractors
- Prepare, save, and print financial reports
- Use QuickBooks to manager account incomes and outflows
- Oversee accounts to ensure account accuracy is maintained
- Associate in accounting or finance preferred
- High school diploma required
- Experience using QuickBooks required
- 2+ years basic accounting function experience required
- Experience conducting payroll duties preferred
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and Google Drive preferred
Hours may vary- 8-10 hours per month, 2 four-hour days/month
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Taylor Maroste at 515-225-7000 or email Taylor at email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Groups benefits or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.