Actuarial Consultant (30513)
If you have an actuarial background, we ask that you please consider this opportunity. One of Des Moines leading finance and insurance industry has partnered with Palmer Group in an effort to find a qualified individual to be considered for their open Actuarial Consultant role. An average day in this role will require you to build new models and processes for evaluation forecasting across our client’s organization. If you have a passion for numbers, are familiar with technology, and are looking for a great opportunity we encourage you to fill out an application!
- Build new models
- Perform project conversions
- Leverage various technology
- Assist in evaluating forecasts
- Convert models for evaluation
- Have taken or in the process of taking actuarial exams
- 1+ years’ actuarial experience preferred
- Familiarity with SAS, ALPHA, and Excel
- Proficient at data entry
- Bachelor’s in actuarial science required
Hours may vary: 8:00AM-5:00PM Monday-Friday
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Taylor Maroste at (515) 225-7000 or email Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Groups benefits or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.