Actuarial Analyst (30506)
Palmer Group is actively searching for candidates who are well-versed in mathematics and accounting to join our client’s team as their next Actuarial Analyst. This company is locally based in Des Moines and conducting immediate interviews for this contract role. If you’re interested and believe this might be a fit for you, please apply today!
- Review policies at various stages of completion
- Follow up on necessary information for policies
- Communicate with various internal and external clients regarding the information needed
- Research and analyze policies to find solutions to problems
- Complete other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required, actuarial science major preferred
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while working in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision
- Intermediate experience using Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access
- Strong mathematical aptitude and analytical skills required
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Basic knowledge of actuarial and pricing concepts
Hours: 8:00AM-5:00PM Monday-Friday
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Taylor Maroste at (515) 225-7000 or email Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Groups benefits or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.