Accounts Payable Coordinator (30710)
Palmer Group is actively pursuing a professional accounting candidate to join our client’s team as their next Accounts Payable Coordinator. As a prestigious leader in the marketing field, this company offers incredible benefits to its employees. They are expanding and offer two weeks of PTO, a 401k plan, and competitive medical insurance (vision, health, dental). If you’re interested in this immediate opportunity, apply today!
- Enter and balance accounts paid
- Review invoices for documentation
- Process invoice matching
- Audit vendor statements
- Respond to vendor inquiries
- Assist in month-end close
- Associate’s degree or equivalent required
- Minimum of one year of experience in accounting required
- Proficiency in 10-key and Microsoft Excel required
- Mas90 and/or Sage software experience is preferred
Hours: 8:00AM-5:00PM Monday-Friday
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Taylor Maroste at 515-225-7000 or email Taylor at email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Groups benefits or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.