Accounting Supervisor (30075)
Do you have an accounting background and possess the necessary skills to supervise? Palmer Group may have just the opportunity for you! We are assisting an influential insurance client in their search for a qualified Accounting Supervisor. The ideal candidate will oversee and manage day-to-day accounting functions. This is a temporary start, but our client is looking for a talented individual that will eventually become a permanent employee. If interested, please apply today!
- Manage cash receipts and accounting operations
- Lead, coach, and mentor staff
- Prepare and direct daily accounting activities
- Oversee accounting system
- Approve journal entries, account reconciliations, and schedules
- Delegate and approve ad hoc analysis requests
- Ensure compliance with internal and external control requirements
- Bachelor’s in accounting or finance required, CPA or MBA a plus
- 1-3 years of related experience required
- Advanced Microsoft skills, Oracle and Essbase experience preferred
- Demonstrated leadership and manager skills
Hours may vary: 8:00AM-5:00PM Monday-Friday
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Taylor Maroste at 515-225-7000 or email Taylor at email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Groups benefits or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.