Accounting Assistant (30133)
Palmer Group is currently seeking a diligent and personable individual to join our client’s team as their next Accounting Assistant! This role is suited for someone who requires minimal supervision and possesses a sense of urgency to get a job well done! If you have a passion for accounting and feel you meet the requirements below, please apply today!
- Perform all accounts payable and receivable
- Conduct bank reconciliation duties
- Process payroll functions
- Enter financial data into the system
- Reconcile invoices and correct discrepancies
- Perform general accounting duties
- Associate degree in accounting required, bachelor’s preferred
- 1+ years’ accounting experience required
- Integrasoft knowledge preferred
- Excellent communication skills
Hours: 8:00AM-5:00PM Monday-Friday
- Open to flexible hours
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Taylor Maroste at (515) 225-7000 or email Taylor at email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Groups benefits or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.