We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team! This person will be in a production role, educating and consulting others on coverages and recommendations to best protect peoples assets. Below are a few highlights of this team member position. Take a look!
* Compensation will be tiered based on performance.
* Property, Casualty, Health and Life insurance licenses are not required but must be obtained prior to start date. Expenses related to licensing will be paid by the agency.
* Leads will be generated many ways including agency-purchased leads, cross-selling existing clients and working internet leads that come in daily as well as networking in the community.
* This position is eligible for PTO, Health Insurance and other benefits.
* Daily activities include, but not limited to: Calling internet leads that come in, reaching out to existing clients to recommend additional insurance coverages, calling on purchased leads, networking whenever possible to meet new people and identify new opportunities, developing strong referral sources within the community, preparing quotes, customer service of existing clients as a backup to the CSR (rarely needed), learning and following all processes in place within agency, training as needed, educating insureds about insurance coverages and making recommendations to best protect their assets.
* The agency is a member of three organizations and several chambers. This position is expected to network as much as possible to help build the agencies brand and obtain new leads. These organizations are all paid for by the agency but can be utilized by the producer and other members of the team.
* A bachelors degree is not required. However, we do like to see at least 2 years of prior customer service experience.
* Together, the producer and Agency Owner/Sales Manager will develop a sales plan with monthly goals for all insurance products.
* This role will report directly to the Sales Manager.
* This individual will have their own office, laptop, printer and other office supplies available to maximize their success.
* Each member of our team meets monthly 1-1 with the agency owner. In addition, annual reviews are done, allowing both the team member and the agency owner to learn from each other and identify areas to focus on as well as celebrate successes.
* This person must be a strong communicator, team player, ethical, honest, hard working, internally motivated and have the ability to take initiative as needed. This role requires a lot of self discipline as they will not be required to clock in and out each day. As long as goals are met, there is a lot of flexibility and freedom with this role.