Pricing Analyst (38796)
We are looking for an experienced Pricing Analyst in search of a 100% remote opportunity. This is a chance for someone to work with a reputable client to assist with financial and operational analytics. Candidates with 3-5 years of data analysis and/or corporate finance experience will be most successful in this role. Apply today to be considered for this role
- Support the commercial organization by managing financial analysis related to proposals, business development, activity, new project awards or losses, and other metrics.
- Perform margin analysis on existing contracts and new proposals to analyze pricing trends relative to and measure progress
- Update pricing and cost metrics for monthly reviews and sections of monthly business unit reviews
- Improve the use and success of current KPIs and reporting tools, including moving Excel and PowerPoint-based reports to cloud-based visualization tools
- Perform analysis of key product trends, including revenue and profitability.
- BS/BA in a quantitatively oriented field such as Finance, Accounting, Economics, Data Analytics
- 3-5 years of experience in data analysis and/or corporate finance roles
- Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with senior management
- Action-oriented, positive, problem-solving approach
- Experience with ERP systems (SAP preferred) and financial systems such as Hyperion
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
Position Type: Full-Time
Salary Range: $50,000-$100,000