The Urbandale Chamber of Commerce is proud to partner with member businesses to post available jobs. This list is updated by our member businesses frequently. In addition to this website, you can also see available jobs posted to the Urbandale Chamber Facebook page. Another resource for local job postings can be found on www.desmoinesmetro.com.
Customer Service I (Technical Support)
Duties for position:
* Technical assistance and trouble shooting.
* Assists customers with GPS systems (by phone and eMail).
* Provides responses and solutions to customer and dealers.
* Effectively documents customer interactions and issues.
* Distributes additional product, service and policy information.
* Works with the team to provide common solutions to problems while maintaining required service levels.
* Maintains the accuracy and availability of customer related information on-line.
* Assists in the promotion of company products, services, and programs.
* Negotiates with customers, dealers, and company personnel to provide the proper policy execution and adequate resolution.
Requirements for position:
* Technical help desk experience preferred.
* Good documentation skills and attention to detail.
* Ability for quick response and troubleshooting.
* Strong customer service skills and experience, including effective communication and listening skills.
* Flexibility in work schedule and availability is a must.
* A 4-year degree in a Business, Management, Communications or Other related field is required.
|Agriculture - Computer Software - General Business - GPS - IT - Telecommunications - Troubleshooting - Training - Wireless - Other|