The Urbandale Chamber of Commerce is proud to partner with member businesses to post available jobs. This list is updated by our member businesses frequently. In addition to this website, you can also see available jobs posted to the Urbandale Chamber Facebook page. Another resource for local job postings can be found on www.desmoinesmetro.com.
Loan Assistant/Credit Administrator
Liberty National Bank in Urbandale, IA is seeking a Loan Assistant/Credit Administrator that is hard working, motivated & has prior processing experience.
Loan Assistant/Credit Administrator duties & qualifications include:
- Processing all types of bank loans (commercial, ag & consumer). Responsibilities include but are not limited to loan document preparation, perfection of collateral, managing appraisal and title orders, managing construction loan draws, maintaining loan files and various loan servicing tasks.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize work as it is requested from multiple loan officers
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Attention to detail is a must
- Flexibility to changing needs
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
- Possess team building skills
- Provide excellent customer service
High school diploma/GED is required. A college degree, prior banking/loan processing experience, and knowledge of LaserPro is beneficial.
Hours negotiable, however full-time is preferred. Typically Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
To apply please email resume to StephanieM@libertynationalonline.com.