The Urbandale Chamber of Commerce is proud to partner with member businesses to post available jobs. This list is updated by our member businesses frequently. In addition to this website, you can also see available jobs posted to the Urbandale Chamber Facebook page. Another resource for local job postings can be found on www.desmoinesmetro.com.
Loan Administration Supervisor
Palmer Group is partnered with our trusted mortgage client in West Des Moines, as they search for a Loan Administration Supervisor. We are searching for candidates with at least 2 years mortgage servicing experience, and 2 years in a supervisory role. This position will be monitoring the work flow of mortgages through the department, and assisting with processing loans as needed. Qualified mortgage professionas, apply now!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Audit quality, accuracy and efficiency for direct reports processing work, monitor department deadlines to ensure on time completion.
- Monitor Servicing Director balances on active loans to ensure all loans are paid/released correctly, request investor adjustments as needed.
- Help set up onboarding new investors as it pertains to department workflow.
- Develop and maintain current versions of department procedures to encompass all processes and procedures performed. Periodically review and implement changes and efficiencies when possible.
- Help facilitate sale/servicing transfer process of loans held for temporary investment.
- Calculate, quote and process loan payoffs and process the required lien release through the established vendor.
- Train new employees and continue ongoing training for current direct reports, cross-train direct reports as needed to ensure workflow coverage.
- Manage department workflow and assign daily work and projects to direct reports, as needed.
- Process production work during periods of short staffing or as needed to meet deadlines
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years experience in a supervisory capacity
- 2 years mortgage servicing experience
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills essential
- Thorough knowledge of NSS guidelines and regulations
- Strong attention to detail, ability to efficiently and consistently produce accurate work
- Capability of multi-tasking and prioritizing work in a fast-paced environment with heavy volume
- Solid commitment to customer service
- Superior phone etiquette
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Experience utilizing Encompass and Servicing Director preferred, but not required
Hours - 40 hours Monday-Friday