Membership Luncheon Presented by Vision Park Family Eye Care
Dr. Billings invites you to join us for the February Membership Luncheon
New Year-New You! 7 Ways to Reinvigorate Your Career and Yourself in 2020
Join Todd McDonald of ATW Training Solutions and New Horizons Computer Learning Center and his ?cast of characters? as we look at seven ways you can reengage in your career in 2020 while promoting personal growth and happiness. Come prepared to listen, but more importantly, think about what you want to do in 2020 as we discuss issues such as:
- Adopting New Technologies
- Embracing Change
- Being Discipline Where it Matters
- Making Time for Yourself
- Giving Back to Others
- Setting Your Personal ?BHAG?-Big Hairy Audacious Goal
- Being a Mentor
- The deadline to register is 3:00 p.m. on February 14. Any registration that comes in after this deadline will be put on a waiting list and billed an additional $6 (if space allows).
- Prepayment is highly encouraged and appreciated.
- Reservations not kept will be billed.
Registrations must be canceled by 12 pm, February 14 to receive credit. Non-cancellation will result in being billed for the luncheon as we have to provide our host business a guaranteed number of attendees prior to our arrival. All cancellations must be made over the phone to ensure the staff is aware of your cancellation. These conversations will be followed up with a confirmation email. Thank you.