genYP Civic Engagement Committee Meeting
This committee meets monthly with the intention of increasing genYP’s involvement in the community as well as genYP’s awareness of the community. The committee acts as the liaison to our chamber’s non-profit members, seeking out opportunities for genYP to be of assistance and involved. The committee also manages occasional events throughout the year.
Expectations of committee members include:
• Attendance – please attend our monthly meetings and occasional events as regularly as possible.
• Ideas – please bring your ideas to the table. In the past our best ideas have come from committee members.
• Feedback – as you attend/participate in genYP Civic events and projects, sharing valuable feedback helps the committee improve for the future.
Chair & Co-Chair responsibilities include:
• Lead the committee to implement ideas and projects.
• Act as the liaisons to the genYP Leadership Team and Urbandale Chamber.
If you are interested in learning more, please contact our co-chairs below or join us at one of our meetings.
Brenna Strawhacker email@example.com
Nick Darrah firstname.lastname@example.org