Please call 515-991-3807 to see if space is still available to attend.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS 5:00 PM, FRIDAY, OCTOBER 6th.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN AFTER WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 4th.
Join us for the first annual Central Business Conference on Wednesday, October 11th, 2017! We are thrilled to provide business owners and executive teams with a full day of inspiration and education to take your business to a new level.
Our opening keynote speaker is Gino Wickman, author of the award-winning book "Traction," and closing keynote is Vicki Halsey, co-author of the book "Legendary Service."
- 8:00 AM — Registration, Morning Networking and trade show engagement
- 8:15AM — Welcome
- 8:30AM – 11:30AM — OPENING KEYNOTE SPEAKER – Gino Wickman – Author of the book “TRACTION, Get a Grip on Your Business”
- 11:30 AM – 12:00 PM— Networking and trade show engagement
- 12:00 PM- 12:45 PM -- EOS Panel featuring local business leaders and lunch
- 1:00PM – 2:30PM — HOT TOPIC SESSIONS
- HOT TOPIC 1: EOS Panel, Experiences from companies who have implemented EOS/Traction – Alan Richardson, Professional EOS Implementers
- HOT TOPIC 2: Fuel Employees for Top Performance – Jason Kiesau, Leadership and Talent Development Manager, AureonHR
- HOT TOPIC 3: The Power of Peers, How Exceptional Entrepreneurs Accelerate Results – Lori J. Day, TAB, The Alternative Board
- HOT TOPIC 4: Difficult or Just Different? Dealing with difficult people and situations in the workplace – Dee Oviatt, Facilitator, ATW Training & Consulting
- HOT TOPIC 5: Gaining a Competitive Edge with Broadband Technology – Mark Finch, Senior Director – Carrier, Wholesale & National Accounts, Mediacom Business
- HOT TOPIC 6: Mastering the Irrefutable Science of Human Behavior – Don DeWaay, The Profit Zone
- 2:30PM – 3:00PM — Afternoon Networking and trade show engagement
- 3:00PM – 4:30PM — CLOSING KEYNOTE SPEAKER – Vicki Halsey – Co-Author of the book “Legendary Service”
- 4:30PM — Final Announcements – Event Close
Location: Des Moines Marriott Downtown (700 Grand Ave., Des Moines)
The conference is open to everyone, membership in the Urbandale Chamber is not required.
For full details, please visit centraliowabusinessconference.com
Thank you to our sponsors:
Better Business Bureau
Laser Resources/LRI Graphics
DMACC Business Resources
Waddell & Reed